AKG 200 Pure Shark Liver Oil x 120Softgels
- production of white blood cells
- boost immunity
- improves respiratory conditions
- management of skin cancer
- a very good anti-inflammatory agent
- adjunct treatment in leukemia and other cancers
- prevent the common cold, flu, and swine flu
- reduces recurrent aphthous stomatitis
- prevents radiation sickness.
AKG200 contains 120 gelcaps x 500mg gelcaps.
Capsules are standardised at 20% alkylglycerols per gelcap.
What Are Alkylglycerols (AKG)?
ØAlkylglycerols are active substances found in high concentrations in mother’s breast milk, the liver, spleen and bone marrow. AKG200 contains natural Alkylglycerols found in shark liver oil.
ØShark liver oil is a source of alkylglycerols which have been studied as anti-cancer agents in several clinical trials. Moreover, alkylglycerols have been investigated for the treatment of radiation-induced side effects and for their ability to boost the immune system. Several experimental studies have shown the ability of alkylglycerols to open the blood-brain barrier to facilitate the access of therapeutic drugs to the central nervous system.
SHARK BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY
- In 1952 Dr Astrid Brohult, a Swedish scientist carried out much research on Alkylglycerols which he sourced from calf bone marrow. Shark liver oil was subsequently found to be a richer source of the same compounds.
- Sharks are amazing creatures and have been studied by scientists for many years. They appear to be incredibly resistant to infection and sick or malignant sharks have virtually never been found.
- AKG-200 is produced from a species of dogfish, Squaliformes, which are a by-product of marine fisheries in the North-East Atlantic. These are not an endangered species and we do not fish them specifically for this oil. We are currently seeking the seal of sustainability for the sharks/dogfish we use. This is in line with our company’s dedication to sustainability and marine conservation in all aspects of our business.
WHAT About SQUALENE, OTHER BRANDS OF SHARK LIVER OIL AND SHARK CARTILAGE?
- Squalene is a type of unrefined shark liver oil you will find on sale. Its origin is often from highly endangered species of sharks and it does not contain the methoxy substituted-Alkylglycerols in AKG-200 which research has shown are the most effective. Furthermore, AKG-200 is produced through a molecular distillation process which removes impurities.
- Shark cartilage on the other hand was once thought to be responsible for the sharks incredibly immunity but it is known commonly now that this comes from the Alkylglycerols in the sharks liver oil.
- No ratings found yet!