Nature’s Field Folic Acid 400mcg is a key nutrient that helps you control homocysteine levels and reduce the risks of cardiovascular and cognitive diseases.Folic acid is needed for the proper development of your body. It is helps in producing DNA (genetic material) and in numerous other bodily functions. Pregnant women or women expecting pregnancy, need folic acid to prevent miscarriage and neural tube defects. It is also used to prevent heart disease and stroke, as well as to reduce blood levels of a chemical called homocysteine.
Health Benefits of Folic Acid Supplement
- People with serious kidney disease have high levels of homocysteine. Taking folic acid supplement lowers homocysteine levels in people with serious kidney disease.
- Folic acid supplement helps to reduce nausea and vomiting, which are side effects of methotrexate treatment.
- Taking Folic Acid a month before pregnancy, and during pregnancy helps you reduce the risk of neural tube birth defects.
- Pregnant women with a history of neural tube birth defects, needs 4000 mcg of folic acid every day.
- Taking folic acid with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 reduces the risk of developing age-related vision loss.
- Folic acid supplement along with antidepressants helps to improve symptoms in people with depression.
- Applying folic acid supplement to the gums helps to improve gum disease during pregnancy.
- High intakes of Folic Acid protects against certain cancers, including cancer of the breast, gut, lung and pancreas.
Why Choose Nature’s Field Folic Acid Supplement
Each Tablet of Nature’s Field Folic Acid contains 400mcg of 100% pure Folic acid. This meets the daily folic acid requirement of 400mcg that your body needs. Th easy-to-swallow tablets are preservative and gluten free. They contain no artificial coloring, flavors, wheat, sugar, starch, or yeast. Nature’s Field Folic Acid tablets easily absorbs into the body, and they help you get the numerous health benefits of Folic acid.
- Store Name: Nature's Field
- Vendor: Nature's Field
- No ratings found yet!