Nature’s Field Vitamin B-Complex x 30Tabs
Nature’s Field Vitamin B complex (High potency B-Max) contains the 8 B-vitamins;B-1 thiamine, B-2 riboflavin, B-3 niacin, B-5 pantothenic acid, B-6 pyridoxine, B-7 biotin, B-9 folic acid, B-12 cobalamin. You can use it to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, alcoholism, interaction with certain medications, some conditions which can cause poor absorption in the body and during pregnancy.
As the building blocks of a healthy body, B-vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. The B-Vitamins complex helps prevent infections and helps support or promote cell health.
B vitamins play vital roles in the body such as it converts food into energy, forms red blood cells, promotes health of the nervous system, supports hormone promotion, etc. It positively improves your energy levels and in brain development and function. It also reduces the risk of birth defects in pregnant women.
Health Benefits of High potency B-Max supplement from Nature’s Field
- B vitamins are especially important for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding. These vitamins aid brain development and reduce the risk of birth defects.
- In pregnant mothers, B vitamins boost energy levels, ease nausea, and lower the risk of developing preeclampsia.
- B vitamins increase testosterone levels in men and help men build muscle and increase strength.
- Vitamin B Complex helps treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, alcoholism.
- Nature’sField High potency B-Max contains about 100% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance of each of the eight B vitamins. B vitamins play vital roles in the body such as it converts food into energy, forms red blood cells, promotes health of the nervous system, supports hormone promotion, etc. It positively improves your energy levels.
- This supplement will help keep you healthy if you follow vegans or a vegetarian diet.
- Individuals who have undergone gastric bypass surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, need B-vitamin supplements.
Why you need this Vitamin B Complex supplement
The following symptoms may be a sign that you are not getting enough B vitamins in your diet:
-1. Skin rashes and cracks around your mouth
-2. Scaly skin on the lips and swollen tongue
-3. Unnecessary fatigue weakness
-4. Anemia and numbness or tingling in the feet and hands
-5. Confusion and irritability or depression
-6. Nausea, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, and constipation
- Store Name: Nature's Field
- Vendor: Nature's Field
- No ratings found yet!