Nature’s Field Vitamin E 1000i.u 10 x 10 Softgels
Nature’s Field Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports the immune system, nervous system, circulatory system. It is also needed for healthy skin and hair. Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in your body. As an antioxidant, it helps to slow down processes that damage your cells.
Nature’s Field Vitamin E with a pack strength of 1000iu is an excellent source of vitamin E.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Vitamin E Supplement
- Vitamin E supplement helps to treat and prevents diseases of the heart and blood vessels including hardening of the arteries, heart attack, chest pain, leg pain due to blocked arteries, and high blood pressure.
- Vitamin E supplement helps in managing diabetes and diabetic complications.
- Adequate Vitamin E diet can prevent cancer, particularly lung and oral cancer in smokers; colorectal cancer and polyps; and gastric, prostate, and pancreatic cancer.
- Vitamin E supplement helps in the treatment of ataxia and slow down the worsening of memory loss in people with moderately severe Alzheimer’s disease.
- Taking vitamin E by mouth helps children with a blood disorder called beta-thalassemia and vitamin E deficiency.
- Taking vitamin E before and after treatment with cisplatin chemotherapy reduces the risk of nerve damage.
Other benefits include;
- Vitamin E increases male fertility and when combined vitamin C decreases the risk of developing several forms of dementia.
- High strength vitamin A along with vitamin E seems to improve healing and vision in people undergoing laser eye surgery.
- Vitamin E supplement helps to reduce anxiety, craving, and depression in some women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Taking high strength vitamin E (RRR-alpha-tocopherol) by mouth together with vitamin C protects you against skin inflammation from UV radiation.
- Taking vitamin E daily helps improve symptoms of Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) in adults and children.
- Vitamin E can improve symptoms in people with early Huntington’s disease.
- Store Name: Nature's Field
- Vendor: Nature's Field
- No ratings found yet!